Are you looking for a challenging, fun and safe sport for your daughter to turn herself upside down, rather than your house?
Women's Artistic Gymnastics is the perfect sport to teach your daughter co-ordination and confidence, develop creativity and contribute to her general health and
Women's Artistic Gymnastics:
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Enhances creativity and builds self-confidence, for sport and life
- Develops strength and flexibility, for life's constant challenges
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
Give your daughter the right start in life. Let her experience Women's Artistic Gymnastics and watch her grow into a happy, healthy and responsible young
Gymnastics is an excellent all round body conditioning activity. It develops strength, flexibility, body and spatial awareness, muscular endurance, coordination, timing,
explosive power, agility, running speed, balance and grace.
CYC runs programs from entry level, through recreational, club competition and elite gymnastics.
2017 Classes - all classes
held at Braeside
For up to date classes and current availability please visit our Parent Portal.
The Portal can be accessed from the menu on the left. You do not need to be a member, or log in, to see our class days, times and availability.