|Hours||Hourly||Weekly||8 Weeks||9 Weeks||10 Weeks||11 Weeks||12 Weeks|
- A sibling discount of 5% applies to the second and subsequent children in the same family.
- The discount applies to the athlete/s training the least amount of hours.
- No sibling discount is available for Adult Gym.
- A surcharge is added to all competition entry fees to cover the cost of providing judges and the additional coaching costs.
There are no classes scheduled on Public Holidays and this has been taken into account when invoicing your term fees.
Training Fees and Payments
- CYC does not accept payment by cheque or cash payments over $50
- Credit card and eftpos payments under $10 will incur $0.50 surcharge per transaction.
- Training fees are calculated on a yearly basis and charged over 11 monthly payments between 15th January and 15th November.
- Training fees are determined by the number of hours and classes in the year. There are no classes during term school holidays, and we have factored this in your training fees.
- You will pay your fees monthly by direct debit over 11 payments (January – November).
- At enrolment, each athlete will be charged the monthly fee. Credits reducing next month’s payment will be given for classes missed prior to enrolment and public holidays
- Those who do not wish to pay by direct debit will have an option to pay by school term in full and are requested to contact our reception to make the arrangement and payment.
- If payment is not received by the due date the athlete’s position in the class may be forfeited.
- Athletes are invited to join a particular class or squad and must attend and pay for all the hours set for that group. If athletes need to leave early or arrive late, this does not entitle them to a fee reduction.
- Fees can and will be corrected in good faith should a billing error occur as soon as practicable after the error is detected.
- Accounts are sent to the Primary email as listed on the Parent Portal. With separated parents the person listed as the primary email is responsible for fee payments, we do not “split bills”.
- Accounts and payments can be viewed in your Parent Portal account at any time.
- Payment from your card stored in the Parent Portal, facilitated by Paysafe’s secure vault will be taken on the 15th of the month. If it falls on a weekend or public holidays, payment will be deducted the next business day.
- Credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard only) must be recorded in the Parent Portal by the cardholder for auto processing on the due dates.
- A statement will be emailed to you one week before the funds are taken from your account.
- Families may pay at the office at least 3 working days prior to the due date, or by direct bank deposit at least 4 working days prior to the due date if they do not wish to have their nominated credit/debit card processed.
- Any payment which is declined will automatically incur an additional $15 administrative charge and this charge will be added to the amount to be processed
Fee Reduction and Refunds
- Athletes commencing with CYC part way into a term will only pay for the weeks remaining from the start date.
- If your child is forced to miss training sessions for more than three consecutive weeks due to an illness or injury, a 50% credit for the time missed may be applicable for the following payment if a medical certificate is provided.
- Credits will be allocated to the athletes account for the following month; refunds will not be given;
- Account credits may be used by direct family members but can not be used for merchandise.
- There is no fee reduction for absence due to non medical reasons.
- Athletes who are asked to ‘sit out’ of class due to non payment of fees, or for wearing incorrect training attire, will not be entitled to a fee reduction.
- No fee reduction is applicable for athletes away on gymsport trips and tours.
- No fee reduction is applicable for athletes attending competitions in lieu of training.
- For those who elect to pay for term fee’s in advance, should an athlete decide not to continue until the end of term no refund shall be given.
- Refunds will only be considered for accounts with a credit balance, they must be applied for in writing (email or letter) and will be subject to a 25% administration fee.
- Recreational athletes paying by monthly direct debit wishing to cancel their classes can do so by providing a completed cancellation form available from our website at least 4 weeks prior. Final calculation will be done and charged to your accounts.
- No refunds will be provided to recreational athletes who pay by term should they decide not to continue the classes until the end of the term.
Absence and Make-up Classes
- CYC offers 4 make-up classes per year, for missed classes due to illness, injury, holiday, school camp or other activity.
- You must be registered, be a member and currently enrolled with CYC when redeeming the makeup classes.
No make up classes available to squad members. Any squad class cancelled by the club or coach will be made up in the first week of school holidays at a time specified by your coach. If you cannot make this, there will be no refund.