Gymnastics is the perfect sport to teach your child co-ordination and confidence. It is a fantastic sport which can also provide the foundation skills to benefit other sports and life skills.
Our program will offer structured classes that will –
- Enhance co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develop posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Enhance creativity and build self-confidence, for sport and life
- Develop strength and flexibility
- Develop healthy minds and bodies
Classes are instructed by experienced and qualified coaches; each lesson incorporates skills on the gymnastics apparatus of Beam, Uneven Bars, Floor, Vault and some strength activities.
Gymnasts will progress through our CYC Levels 1-10 in the following classes –
- Beginner – Levels 1 and 2 – 1 hour class
- Extensions – Levels 3 and 4 – 1.5 hour class
- Advanced – Levels 4+ – 2 hour class
We offer classes for children aged 5 years plus and both beginners and those with previous gymnastics experience are welcome.
Class times can be found on our parent portal – Class Timetable