NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday 15th November 2016 @ 6:30 pm
126-130 Woodlands Dve, Braeside, 3195
- Any notices of motion to be included on the Agenda, including nominations for Life Membership, must be received in writing, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 19th October, 2016
The business of the AGM shall be to:
- Confirm the minutes of the 2015 AGM
- Receive the Annual Reports of the:
- Centre Manager
- Receive the audited financial statements
- Election of committee members
- All committee positions are available for nomination and election and are due to email@example.com by 4pm Friday 11th November, 2016.
- Legal guardians of members under the age of 18, and members age 18 and over are entitled to vote.
- A member, or guardian, is not entitled to vote if any monies due and payable to the association have not been paid in full.
CYC has been operating for 60 years. This is your chance to be a part of our great club and continue its legacy into the future.
Please see our website at http://www.cyc.net.au/staff-and-committee/agm for the committee roles, responsibilities and position
descriptions as well as the nomination form.
Committee Code of Conduct