All reports for the Cheltenham Youth Club Inc 2016-2017 AGM are now available to download.
2016-2017 AGM Reports
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Monday 13th November 2017 @ 6:30 pm
126-130 Woodlands Dve, Braeside, 3195
- Any notices of motion to be included on the Agenda, including nominations for Life Membership, must be received in writing, via email, to email@example.com by Friday 20th October, 2017
The business of the AGM shall be to:
- Confirm the minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Receive the Annual Reports of the:
- Centre Manager
- Receive the audited financial statements
- Election of committee members
- All committee positions are available for nomination and election and are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Monday 6th November, 2017.
- Legal guardians of members under the age of 18, and members age 18 and over are entitled to vote.
- A member, or guardian, is not entitled to vote if any monies due and payable to the association have not been paid in full.
CYC has been operating for 60 years. This is your chance to be a part of our great club and continue its legacy into the future.
Please see our website at http://www.cyc.net.au/staff-and-committee/agm for the committee roles, responsibilities and position
descriptions as well as the nomination form.
Committee Code of Conduct